Calling families that are struggling and needing support with their children with Autism
- Are you finding toilet training your child challenging and time consuming?
- Are you exasperated with your child’s picky eating?
- Are you frustrated with you child’s challenging behaviours where they throw tantrums or hurt themselves and others?
If you have a child with an Autism Spectrum Disorder and answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you and your family. It doesn’t have to be that hard!
Autism Support can help with:
- Positive behaviour support
- Toilet training
- Eating new foods
- Personal independence
- Social skills
- Independent play
- Tutoring/educational assistance
- School transition
- Parent coaching and much more!
So, don’t go on struggling. You don’t need to do this alone.